新概念英语第一册口语训练:你最看不惯地铁上的哪种行为已发布,欢迎大家查看。新概念第一册内容主要针对的是基础比较薄弱的同学,为了方便同学们可以更好地巩固英语基础,小编还整理了新概念英语第一册课文、新概念英语第一册音频、新概念英语第一册电子书相关内容,便于同学们一起学习!
坐地铁让你烦心的事还有哪些?一起来聊聊吧!
The quirks and quacks on the subway can make your five-stop train ride
(资料图)
an unbearable mess.
地铁上人们的各种怪癖和吵闹声能让你只有五站的地铁行程变得无法忍受。
I really hate it when people push their way into cars before others exit
the train.
我很讨厌坐地铁不遵守“先下后上”规则的人们。
Don"t be a pole hugger. The pole is meant for more than one person to
use. You hold the pole, not wrap yourself around the pole.
别紧贴着地铁上的柱子,这不是给你一个人用的,你手抓着柱子就好了,不要把你自己整个身体都贴上去。
People having loud, TMI phone conversations on subway are annoying.
在地铁上大声讲长电话的人很烦人。
I hate it when people stand in front of the turnstile and then start
fishing in their purses or pockets for their Metrocards.
有的人习惯站在刷卡闸门口后才在包里或钱包里到处找地铁卡,这种人真的很讨厌。
Some people don"t even bother with earphones and turn on music on their
phone so loud that other people can hear it. There"s an extra demerit for anyone
who sings along with what they"re listening to.
有的人根本不屑于用耳机,他们把手机上的音乐开得很大声,大家都能听得到。还有的人边放音乐边还跟着唱,真让人崩溃。
Why doesn"t they have a backup plan when the trains go out of service
unexpectedly?
地铁意外出故障时,为什么没有备用方案呢?
Panhandling on the subway really bug me. Another pet peeve of mine is
people who sit with their legs spread apart, taking up two seats.
地铁上的乞讨行为真的很烦人,另一个我看不惯的事就是有人在地铁上叉开腿坐着,一下占两位置。
My biggest pet peeve is the subway door blockers.
我最看不惯不下车堵在地铁门口的人。
10. I hate it when people hold closing doors open for their slow friends
who take forever to swipe a MetroCard, damaging the car and delaying everyone
else.
有的人会把快关上的地铁门掰开,等待他们巨慢无比的朋友刷完卡赶过来,这样很容易弄坏地铁门,耽误大家的时间。
以上就是为大家整理的“新概念英语第一册口语训练:你最看不惯地铁上的哪种行为?”,更多新概念英语的干货内容,欢迎访问新东方新概念英语课堂,查看新概念英语第一册答案、新概念英语第一册单词和新概念英语第一册视频可供参考。祝同学们学习新概念英语1顺利!
新东方在线英语水平测试